By using or continuing to use Teachpond, you represent and warrant that you understand, agree to, and accept all terms and conditions contained in these Terms.
Please read these Terms before using or continuing to use the Site.
Do not agree to the Terms unless you both fully understand and accept each provision.
- You agree that we may moderate posts and delete them as we see fit.
- You agree that all photos uploaded may be used for Teachpond marketing/promotion purposes.
- You agree to not post material that is unacceptable. See below for a list of unacceptable material.
- You agree to not offer to teach or request to learn unacceptable things. See below for list of unacceptable things..
- You agree to use Teachpond at your own risk. Teachpond takes no responsibility for what happens between teacher and student.
- Teachpond reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any user with or without notice at any time in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason. You agree that, if you are suspended and/or terminated, you will make no further use of the Site after termination or during suspension.
- Teachpond may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Site. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Teachpond found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Teachpond is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-Teachpond advertisers on the Site.
- Teachpond does not claim ownership of the Content that you place on the website and shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Content. Unless otherwise stated herein, any Content that you provide in connection with this website shall be deemed to be provided on a non-confidential basis. Teachpond shall be free to use or disseminate such Content on an unrestricted basis for any purpose, and you grant Teachpond an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, adapt, resell and publish such Content (including in digital form). You represent and warrant that you have proper authorization for the worldwide transfer and processing among Teachpond, its affiliates, and third-party providers of any information that you may provide on the Site.
- Nobody under age 13 is allowed to use the site, however, anyone of any age can attend a lesson. All sessions between teacher/tutor/coach/mentor and student should always be monitored by a parent or responsible adult if the student is under age 13.
- You agree to use the Site in a manner that is lawful, relevant and proper to the applicable forum. Any use of the Site that Teachpond, in its sole discretion, finds inappropriate and/or offensive may result in suspension and/or termination of a User with or without notice. Conduct that is inappropriate and/or offensive includes without limitation the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, harm, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any profane, defamatory, infringing, hateful, distasteful, obscene or unlawful topic, name, information, materials or content;
- Use the Site for any purpose that is in violation of local, state, national, or international law, including without limitation wage/hour and working condition laws and regulations;
- Upload files that contain software or other material that violates the rights of any third party, including without limitation intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or publicity;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software, malware or materials that may damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the operation of any device, computer system or network;
- Take any action that would undermine any aspect of the Site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other User accounts, or other device, computer system or networks connected to the Site;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on the Site that are not appropriate or relevant to the Site;
- Impersonate another person or allow any other person or entity to use your user name, password or membership;
- Post the same content repeatedly or spam - spamming is strictly prohibited;
- Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed through the Site;
- Access, download, or copy any information, content and/or materials from the Site through artificial means (including without limitation spiders, scrapers, hacking devices, computer programs, bots or other such means);
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell or exploit any information, materials or content on the Site; or
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
What is considered unacceptable material on Teachpond.
- Below minimum wage work.
What you cannot teach or learn on Teachpond
- Cannot teach or learn how to hunt animals. This includes birds, deer, and fish. No fishing.
- Cannot teach someone how to buy, sell, or interact with illegal drugs.
- No illegal weaponry.
Posts may be reported and deleted if they break any of the above rules.
Account bans may also result from breaking any of the above rules.